Globally, 130 million girls cannot finish their elementary education. Their educational opportunities are affected by conflict, early marriage, child labor and many other factors. They are more likely to drop out of school than boys. It is the challenge of our era and one of the most important agendas to come up with effective and sustainable models to provide education opportunities for these 130 million girls.
As a result, Change Magazine will focus on the solutions of this challenge in September.
In order to collect good cases and ideas, we are opening competition for articles on girls education.
How to provide high quality elementary education for girls in less developed regions?
200 USD for best article, admission into Change Magazine September volume for top 3 articles
All the submitted articles can propose a project they are working on related to girls education, and have the chance to join our partnership network after Diinsider’s review, and enjoy Diinsider’s future priority support. Startup projects are especially welcomed.
General Criteria of the selection
• Comprehensiveness: to what extent the article clearly describes a development challenge, the solution to the challenge, the business and operational model, the resources mobilized, the success and failure, etc?
• Scalability: to what extent the article illustrate how to turn global innovations to local impact in a specific setting in developing countries?
• Sustainability: to what extent the article discusses the operational and financial sustainability of a particular initiative?
• Richness in resources and knowledge: to what extent the article is practical and resourceful for young people in developing countries?
• Quality of writing: to what extent the article is well written and edited with little errors, and interesting enough to read?
• Visualization: to what extent the article has good visualization tools, such as attractive photos, videos, etc?
September 5, 2017
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE AND A BRIEF PROFILE TO email@example.com
My Writers Bureau.
ARTICLE WRITING TRAINING: