Dear Aspiring Freelance Writers...
Welcome to THE TEN DAYS FREELANCE WRITERS CHALLENGE
This challenge is crafted for you "aspiring freelance writer" who has (for a long time) craved for the secrets to a successful writing career but sadly, no one was there to give a helping hand. Writing is vast, it depends on which field of writing you want to commit yourself. In ten (10) days, regardless of your area of interest, I will train you how to become an efficient and effective writer. I will show you how you can get booked to write and earn a living.
Become a freelance writer
It's not fluke, I'm speaking from experience and a practical point of view. In the past two years I secured a job as a freelance writer at County Media Group, the publisher of The County Times, a Kenyan Newspaper published in Mount Kenya region since 2011.
Luckily enough, just a year later I landed an opportunity to write to Media Blackberry, the publisher of The African Bulletin, the first African newspaper to be published in the Netherlands since 2002.
I'm not saying all these to brag you. Before securing the above opportunities, I was simply a mediocre writer. I started out by participating in essay writing competitions. I won some and lost many and the beauty of all that was experience. My confession is, the journey at the beginning wasn't easy. I passed through loads of difficulties that broke my heart. But this shouldn't worry you.
I realized writing to be a call from my mother's womb. This is what made me take the pen and keep it twisting to date. Of course, I will keep it twisting to the last breath of my life. 15 years ago, I used to summarize Television news on a paper. This was the assignment from my aunt on daily basis. Today, I enjoy the fruits and thank my aunt.
This is the TAKE HOME STUFF you will get:
- The enlightenment of the core skills needed to become a freelance writer.
- Different careers in writing industry.
- The process of writing in nutshell.
- The surefire techniques to be an effective and efficient writer.
- How to start your writing empire and influence people before this year ends.
- How much you can earn as a freelance writer by simply working on your keyboard.
I will train you for FREE. I won't taken even a single coin from you. All that I want is to make you a better writer who writes well. And all you can do to pay me is to sign up for this CHALLENGE and take it serious.
Share this challenge to your friends. It might help someone.
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging On Your Website - May 18, 2018
- Beginner Bloggers-What’s the Name of Your Blog? (And How I Chose Mine) - May 13, 2018
- 5 Tips to Become a Motivational Speaker (Beginner’s Guide) - May 11, 2018