Lifesaver Essays announces its next Essay Writing Contest. Anyone coming from any country is welcomed to apply and here is no entry fee. One of the following topics should be chosen:
- Impact of essay writing services on students – do they curb their growth or help them develop?
- Unconventional but effective management practices to enhance workplace productivity
- Can academic writing skills translate to employability skills in a corporate career?
- How do you think education will change in the next 40 years?
- Is face to face learning better than online learning?
- Word count: The essay should be at least 800 words and not over 1300 words. Essays violating these criteria will not be evaluated;
- Plagiarism: All essays must be absolutely original and in your own words. We will check the essays for plagiarism. Copied essays will be disqualified;
- Images: Images are encouraged. You are free to use images but they must be copyright-free.
- Format: Submissions are accepted only in Microsoft Word documents (doc or docx);
- Cover Page: The cover page of your essay must contain your complete details such as your full name, phone number and email;
- Language: The essay must be written in English
- 1st prize – 600 USD;
- 2nd prize – 350 USD;
- 3rd prize – 200 USD.
How to apply?
To submit your essay, the first step is to “Like” the Facebook and “Share” the details of the Essay Writing Contest on your timeline. Let your friends know you are enterprising!
Once this is done, do not forget to take a screenshot of the same and paste it on the second page of your essay, after your cover page which will have your personal details. Essay submitted without a valid screenshot will be disqualified. After you paste the screenshot, once your essay is ready, you can upload it. To upload your essay, visit the website Life Saver Essays . You will find the button to upload your essay there. Winners will be announced on 25 February 2017. The winning entries will be published on the Blog. Winners will also be contacted through email or phone to get their Paypal or Bank Account details to remit the prize money.
Good luck and happy writing!
For more information visit the Official website
Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: young people aged 18 to 38
Award: 1st prize – 600 USD; 2nd prize – 350 USD; 3rd prize – 200 USD
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- Beginner Bloggers Ask-What’s an Ideal Length of a Blog Post? - May 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging On Your Website - May 18, 2018
- Beginner Bloggers-What’s the Name of Your Blog? (And How I Chose Mine) - May 13, 2018