Is technology changing your life? How? or Je, teknolojia inabadilisha maisha yako? Vipi?
This essay contest is hosted by eKitabu and eLimu, sponsored by: POSITIVO BGH, Longhorn Publishers, Oxford University Press and Moran Publishers.
– Essays can be between 500 to 800 words.
– Essays can be submitted in either English or Kiswahili
– You also have the option to submit other document formats including word documents, pdfs, photos,scans, art/drawings etc.
– Make it as interesting and creative as possible.
Contest entry is open now. All essays are due by August 10, 2016
- The following prizes will be announced at the 2016 Nairobi International Book Fair on September 28th.
- 1st Prize – A computing device and Scholarship funds (up to KES 50,000).
- 2nd Prize – A computing device and Scholarship funds (up to KES 25,000).
- 3rd Prize – A computing device and Scholarship funds (up to KES 10,000).
- 4th and 5th Prize – A computing device.
- These are prizes for each category (Primary and Secondary school) and language (English and Kiswahili).
- Teachers as well as schools of top students will be recognized.
- Students, teachers and schools’ regional awards.
My Writers Bureau
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- Beginner Bloggers Ask-What’s an Ideal Length of a Blog Post? - May 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging On Your Website - May 18, 2018
- Beginner Bloggers-What’s the Name of Your Blog? (And How I Chose Mine) - May 13, 2018