Is technology changing your life? How? or Je, teknolojia inabadilisha maisha yako? Vipi?
This essay contest is hosted by eKitabu and eLimu, sponsored by: POSITIVO BGH, Longhorn Publishers, Oxford University Press and Moran Publishers.
– Essays can be between 500 to 800 words.
– Essays can be submitted in either English or Kiswahili
– You also have the option to submit other document formats including word documents, pdfs, photos,scans, art/drawings etc.
– Make it as interesting and creative as possible.
Contest entry is open now. All essays are due by August 10, 2016
- The following prizes will be announced at the 2016 Nairobi International Book Fair on September 28th.
- 1st Prize – A computing device and Scholarship funds (up to KES 50,000).
- 2nd Prize – A computing device and Scholarship funds (up to KES 25,000).
- 3rd Prize – A computing device and Scholarship funds (up to KES 10,000).
- 4th and 5th Prize – A computing device.
- These are prizes for each category (Primary and Secondary school) and language (English and Kiswahili).
- Teachers as well as schools of top students will be recognized.
- Students, teachers and schools’ regional awards.
My Writers Bureau
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- New Blogger? Here’s an Easy Guide to Blogging - August 19, 2018
- The Untold Story of Irfan Hafiz-The Indefatigable Writer Who Wrote Three Books Using One Finger - July 30, 2018
- 6 Things You Should Know Before Hiring a Translator - July 23, 2018