Over here at Print Express
we love to celebrate all things design – but in truth, we’re fans of pretty much everything print too, including stories. In the past we’ve run short story competitions, poetry competitions and more, and it’s something that we’ve been keen to run again.
And so we’ve decided to celebrate stories by running the Print Express Flash Fiction Competition! Flash fiction is typically short, punchy stories that are characterised by their tight word counts. The shorter word count requires more creativity in order to tell a gripping, engaging story in so few words. For our competition we’ve opted for no more than 150 words in which to tell your tale. It’s completely free to enter, and the winner will get a £100 Amazon voucher – the theme of the story is completely up to you (provided it’s family friendly).
As always, there are some rules:
– The story has to be family friendly
– It has to be your own work
– It can be no longer than 150 words
– By entering your story, you’re agreeing to allow us to publish it on our site
– By entering, you retain full copyright but give us a non exclusive license to publish it on our website
My Writers Bureau