Centuries ago, if someone predicts that one day man would fly like a bird, do you think
people would believe him, or reason along with him. But today man not only flies like a bird
but lands on the moon. That’s power of dream and vision, coupled with determination,
persistence, patience, perseverance.
No matter how big your dream is, it can be achieved so long as you are determined to do so,
it all depends on you. Set your goals and how you will achieve them, seek advice where
necessary from experienced people who you share the same dream with. Don’t just be a
dreamer, dream, go for it, live it and make it a reality.
“Your Writing Will Get Better Only when You Agree That It is Your Dream to Write”.
Now you want to start living your dream, the first step is to start writing and keep writing.
There is great wisdom in your pen and paper, use it wisely and effectively.
1) Pick a topic you want to write about
2) Do enough research about it.
3) Gather specific data
4) Do enough Brainstorming
5) Highlight your major points of discussion and start developing them one after the other.
6) After you have finished writing, read what you have written to correct errors and have
your friend, family or even a total stranger proofread it for you, and it’s done!!!
My awesome ebook Murdering Your Writing Fears is of great help to not only you but also other folks devastated by the fear of twisting the pen. Do you know one? Then share this to them. What kind of fear do you experience? Let’s discuss in the comment box below
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- New Blogger? Here’s an Easy Guide to Blogging - August 19, 2018
- The Untold Story of Irfan Hafiz-The Indefatigable Writer Who Wrote Three Books Using One Finger - July 30, 2018
- 6 Things You Should Know Before Hiring a Translator - July 23, 2018